Owing to the constant upsurge in the food business worldwide, acquiring a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized certification has become an essential criterion. Reach ISO, one of the major Global Food Safety Initiative certification company in India assists organizations dealing with food supply, processing, or storage comply with GFSI regulations. The team of food safety experts at Reach ISO helps in assuring the compliance of an organization against the prescribed standard via simplified and streamlined efforts. GFSI being a collaborative effort, we prepare businesses in implementing a preeminent food safety management system and obtaining the certification at an affordable cost.
GFSI Certification Assistance Service by Reach ISO
The GFSI standard comprises of a number of food safety maintenance schemes, from various parts of the globe. Also, as the schemes are consistently revised to enable improvisation of the best practices, Reach ISO has aligned its GFSI certification assistance service according to the emerging concepts. We help organizations in obtaining certification on the following GFSI-recognized schemes:
GFSI Certification Process by Reach ISO
Organizations from any part of the world can apply and get certified on any of the GFSCI schemes, through a legitimate certification body like. As the food safety schemes encompass GFSI-recognized best practices in every granule of the food supply chain, the experts at Reach ISO have devised a systematic process to go for it. With this process, we ensure conformity of an organizations’ systems towards the prescribed schemes, which will eventually promote a business’s food safety management. Reach ISO carries out the following stages of operations to accomplish your goal of GFSI certification:
- Stage 1: The food safety specialists at Reach ISO analyze the product and current system at the client’s place and identify the appropriate GFSI standard.
- Stage 2: We suggest and implement the necessary corrections based on the conformity against the standard
- Stage 3: Reach ISO then performs a pseudo assessment to check whether the current system is fully compliant with the GFSI standard.
- Stage 4: We again suggest the areas of improvement from the pseudo assessment and help in implementing the final corrective actions.
- Stage 5: Our consultants assist the client in applying for the GFSI Certification.
- Stage 6: The certification body makes onsite certification audit and desk audits are implicated to demonstrate the compliance.
- Stage 7: Certification is approved and issued. Reach ISO consultants remain present during the entire process.
Benefits that Businesses Can Receive Partnering with Reach ISO
Reach ISO constitutes of top-notch food safety experts from all around the world, from all verticals, such as manufacturing, retail, and healthcare, etc. As GFSI is a globally recognized standard, the certification is mandatorily demanded by numerous food retailers overseas. Reach ISO helps attune a company to the best practices in food safety and many other similar benefits:
- Global reputation with effective food safety management system
- Minimized risks in regards to the food safety
- Continuous improvement to food processing, supply, and storage system as the regulatory is persistently revised
- Increased brand protection, enabling access to the top retailers
Contact Reach ISO for Complete GFSI Certification Assistance
GFSI certification invariably describe an organization’s concern and commitment towards the value of food safety. This, in turn, induces a high level of confidence in the buyers and consumers that the organization manufactures or delivers safer foods. However, there is one thing that has to be noted. The Global Food Safety Initiative isn’t directly involved in the certification activities. Conversely, there are recognized certification bodies, attending it.
Reach ISO provides extensively lucrative services to attain Global Food Safety Initiative certification in India. Contact us today to learn about our engagement model and get started with the certification process.